Designed for Corporate treasuries and financial institutions.
- Increase the value of your portfolio by taking currency positions, taking advantage of positive fluctuations in the exchange rate, and making use of different terms.
- Secure operations conducted in a development bank with federal government backing.
- Personalized attention by executives with considerable experience in financial markets, certified by the Mexican Association of Securities Intermediaries and authorized by the National Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV).
- Real-time market information.
- Comprehensive financial services.
- Provide copies of the following documents:
- Constitutive act containing registry information, or an equivalent document.
- Notary powers containing registry information.
- Current official identification for authorized officers and operators, with photographs and signatures.
- Proof of current, official location.
- Digital Certificate of Advanced Electric Signature (Certificado Digital de la Firma Electrónica Avanzada—Fiel).
- Federal Taxpayers Registry (Registro Federal de Contribuyentes—RFC) Card.
- Bank account for liquidation of operations.
- Complete, sign and deliver “Client Identification and Knowledge” questionnaire.
- Sign the Framework Contract.