Financial scheme for supporting the long-term sustainable development of the mining sector’s export chain, by granting short, medium and long-term loans and guarantees to meet the needs of this industry.
- Direct exporters in the Mining/Metallurgy sector.
- Indirect exporters: firms supplying goods and services to this sector.
- Direct and indirect exporters of goods and services.
3 million US Dollars and above. For financing below this amount, visit PyMEx Credit.
Characteristics / Modalities
Comprehensive assistance at all stages, through:
- Direct Loans for working capital, sales, fixed assets, expansions and investment projects.
- Import and Export Letters of Credit.
- Credit and Securities Guarantees.
- Structured loans for investment projects.
- Direct short, medium and long-term loans.
- Amounts and terms in accordance with the needs and characteristics of firms and their projects.
- Flexible financing customized to the specific needs of the sector’s firms.
- Loans in US dollars or Mexican pesos.
- Competitive financing provided through preferential funding sources (ECAs, Eximbanks, etc.).
- Firm legally incorporated in Mexico.
- Viability of firm and its project.
- Favorable financial structure and credit bureau record.
- Guarantees corresponding to the operation’s structuring.
- Not in state of insolvency, bankruptcy proceedings, suspension of payments, or subject to a strike.
- Loan Application.
- General information regarding applicant and the market, and technical, legal and financial information.
- Viability study, in the case of investment projects.
Loan Contract Process
Financing will be formalized through loan contracts and in accordance with Bancomext’s regulations.
Department of Mining-Metallurgy Sector Financing