Financing program aimed at supporting the growth and competitiveness of firms involved in the electric-electronic sector through manufacturing and maquila processes and services, and part of the export chain.
- Direct and indirect exporters of goods and services.
- Firms that supply goods, parts, components and services, and that are part of the supply chain for firms in the electric-electronic sector.
- Import-substitution firms.
- Firms supplying CFE and Pemex.
3 million US Dollars and above. For financing below this amount, visit PyMEx Credit.
Comprehensive assistance through:
- Direct Loans for working capital, sales, fixed assets and investment projects.
- Import and Export Letters of Credit.
- International Factoring.
- Legally incorporated firms not in a state of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, subject to a strike, or suspension of payments.
- Favorable financial structure and credit bureau record.
- Viability of project.
- Guarantees in accordance with the operation’s structuring.
Department of Electric-Electronic Sector Financing