Financial assistance offered to firms in the automotive sector, in the terminal industry or its supply chain, through loans and guarantees for medium and long-term projects in production, inventory, marketing and investment, through both direct financing and commercial banks.
- Terminal Automotive Industry.
- Suppliers of Terminal Automotive Industry (First-Tier) or first-level suppliers.
- Suppliers of Terminal Automotive Industry suppliers (Second-Tier).
3 million US Dollars and above. For financing below this amount, visit PyMEx Credit.
Comprehensive assistance at all stages, through:
- Direct Loans for working capital, sales, fixed assets and investment projects.
- Credit and Securities Guarantees.
- Import and Export Letters of Credit.
- Structured Credit for Investment Projects.
- International Factoring.
- Timely financing through Bancomext’s simplified direct credit schemes, or through commercial Banks, including guarantees.
- Financing in adequate amounts and terms, in line with each firm’s requirements.
- Competitive financing, through the use of preferential funding sources (ECAs, Eximbanks, IADB, etc.).
- Flexible financing structured in accordance with the specific needs of the sector’s firms.
For loans with Bancomext:
- Legally incorporated firm.
- Not in state of insolvency, bankruptcy proceedings or suspension of payments.
- Credit bureau record with no incidents.
Department of Automotive Sector Financing