PyMEx Credit (Export and Import SMEs)
Financing up to 3 million US Dollars.
Through financial intermediaries, financing is offered to firms or individuals engaged in direct or indirect export or import business activities.
PyMEx Credit offers you the following:
- Flexible financing in line with your needs.
- Access to specialized foreign-trade products.
- Low interest rates.
- Long-term credit.
- Accounts in US Dollars or Mexican pesos.
- Small and medium export firms or suppliers of export firms, which provide inputs, services or intermediate or final goods that are incorporated into export products or services.
- Small and medium import firms.
- Small and medium firms that generate foreign currency and their suppliers.
- Legally incorporated in Mexico.
- An average of two years in operation and/or experience in the business activity.
- Not in bankruptcy, default or insolvency proceedings.
- Favorable credit history.
How to apply
- Identify. Identify the financial intermediaries in your area that specialize in foreign trade.
- Become informed. Compare the amounts, rates, terms and requirements specified by financial intermediaries.
- Decide. Select your preferred financial intermediary.
Main participating financial intermediaries:
- ABC Capital
- Banca Afirme
- Banca Mifel
- Banco BASE
- BBVA Bancomer
Credit for Small and Medium Export and Import Firms (PyMEx)