- Mexican export firms.
- Mexican import firms.
Maximize your exports through financing of your sales in other countries, and in this way, strengthen the growth of your firm.
What do we offer?
- Hedging of your export accounts receivable.
- Highly competitive financial costs.
- Liquidity and certainty in your cash flow, through invoice factoring.
- Improved indicators in your financial statements, through non-recourse factoring.
- Less spending on collection.
- Information on and monitoring of your clients’ risk levels. Read more.
Having Bancomext as your partner will facilitate the importing of your products and/or services, offering protection for your purchases and enhancing your productive capacity and business growth.
- Mexican firm legally incorporated in Mexico.
- Direct importing.
- Favorable credit history.
- Not in process of technical dissolution.
- Risk assessment at acceptable level for Bancomext. Read more.
What is International Factoring?
Apply for International Factoring at: firstname.lastname@example.org.